Ritual is the Remedy.
Only by reevaluating our daily choices and environment can we take back control of our health.
It takes more than goal setting and awareness,
it requires a system.
This is the system.
- Ayurvedic Certification programs were developed to meet the growing demand to cut through the noise, take back control of your wellness and create a healthier, happier, more vibrant life. The science of Ayurveda is well over 5000 years old but it’s principles are more applicable and necessary today than ever before.
- This course differs from others in that it truly integrates current clinical science with a holistic approach. This enables the student to harness the power of both and share in contemporary terms the science behind this profound ancient wisdom.
- Our Ayurvedic programs emphasize the use of whole, organic, herbs, essential oils and foods as well as fitness, yoga and meditation to achieve optimal health. Projects include working with essential oils, herbs and recipe innovation to eliminate imbalances in the body and optimize health.
- The program offers lecture, readings, experiential lab, 1:1 coaching sessions with Anna Russ and real clinical case studies. Each student is required to complete all projects and meetings within the 28 week period in order to fulfill certification requirements.
- Unlike traditional Ayurvedic certification courses that rely heavily on memorization and testing, this program emphasis is on Critical Thinking and Application .The student experiences the concepts discussed providing for a deeper understanding all while developing their own clinical skills.
- The vast majority of students have other full-time commitments but understand this is a demanding program and it requires a strong commitment.
- Are you ready to discover your wellness system?
Ayurvedic Health Counselor program 2018 offerings
- January 8th, 2018- FULL
- April 30th, 2018 – FULL
- January 7th, 2019