Ayurvedic Health Counselor Certification
Tired of suffering from Feel Like Crap Syndrome? Stuck in an exhaustive pattern? Confused by all the contradicting diets and health advice? Know that you have more and better to offer this world? We know you do too! We are here to help you get clear and take control.
“You can’t change, what you can’t identify”
This rule applies to everything from nutrition, to behavior, thoughts and habits. If you can’t discern the qualities or the cue to change then you are forever stuck in an unhealthy loop. This Course provides you with the tools to not only expand your knowledge but to change your life.
“Ancient wisdom with the science to back it up”
Ayurveda is a 5000 year old holistic healing science founded through the meticulous observation of nature, human experience and behavior . It seeks to create health and balance primarily through nutrition, body, mind and lifestyle therapies. Ayurveda looks for patterns and treats systems vs symptoms. It’s goal is to identify and eliminate the cause imbalance, not just the expression of it.
Modern medicine is less than 300 years old but has made incredible technological advances in understanding human physiology. It is a reductionistic science that targets symptoms vs causes.
“This course fully integrates the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with current advances in clinical science.”
Why choose between East or West, Ancient Wisdom or Modern Technology? Let’s face it, we need both!
This course fully integrates the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with current advances in clinical science.
“A truly holistic health system, you will learn how to specifically address imbalances in every facet of your life: nutritional, behavioral, emotional and environmental.”
Are you ready to empower yourself?
Full Tuition: $1199
Payment Plan: $179 month for 7 months
Foundations of Ayurveda
- Philosophy of Ayurveda: Spiritual & Historical Background
- The Six Philosophies of Life
- The 5 Great Elements
- The 3 Doshas: Vata, Pitta & Kapha
- The 5 Subtypes of Vata, Pitta & Kapha
- The 3 Vital Energies: Prana, Tejas & Ojas
- Veda Lab: Mantra & Meditation
- Holistic vs Reductionistic Medicine
- The 7 Tissues (Dhatus) & their Actions
- The Kalas
- The 14 Channel Systems: Srotas
- Agni: The Digestive Fire
- Veda Lab: Ayurvedic Pulse
Ayurveda for Mental Health
- Ayurveda, the Gunas & Personality
- Elements of Mind
- The Doshas and the Mind
- Physics of Consciousness
- Stress, Lifestyle and Health
- Social Psychology
- Psychological Disorders
- Therapies for Mental Health
- Veda Lab: Pranayama
- Digestive Fire and Ama
- The Digestive System
- Metabolism and Nutrition
- Macros, Micros & Absorption
- Microbiome & Gut – Brain Connection
- Doshic Food Guidelines and Compatibilities
- The Ethics of Eating
- Malnourishment & the Obesity Epidemic
- Veda Lab: Ayurveda in the Kitchen
Ayurvedic Beauty & Skin Care
- Skin: The Integumentary System
- Layers of the Skin
- Functions of the Integumentary System
- Diseases, Disorders & Injuries of the Skin
- Ayurvedic Skin Care
- Food for the Skin
- Body Purification: Using the Senses
- Ayurvedic Aromatherapy & Essential Oils
- Ayurvedic Blending for Common Ailments & Balancing Doshas
- Veda Lab: Skin Care Rituals & Formulations
Epigenetics & Ayurvedic Balancing Regimens
- What is Epigenetics
- Methylation and Genetic Expression
- Environmental Influence on Genes & Health
- Ritucharya: Seasonal Regimens for Balancing
- Dinacharya: Daily Regimens for Balancing
- PanchaKarma: Ayurvedic Detoxification Protocol
- Veda Lab: The Art of Ayurvedic Evaluation & Consultation
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Herbalism
- Samprapti: The 6 Stages of Disease Progression
- Ayurvedic Pharmacology
- Introduction to Phytochemistry
- Rasayana & Adaptogens
- Art of Formulation & Blending Herbs
- Materia Medica: 50+ Herbs
- Veda Lab: Herbal Formulations for Common Ailments
Full Tuition: $1199
Payment Plan: $179 month for 7 months
Self Paced and Highly Engaged
After teaching 100’s of students and being a student myself, I have found that the most effective path to success is to give students the freedom to study at their pace AND with some structure and expectations.
Modules will be released every 4 weeks but you can take more time if you need. You will receive weekly emails from me to guide you through the course. Further, unlike most online & self-paced programs, I offer 1:1 mentoring sessions at no additional cost. These are not mandatory sessions but are available for a full year from your sign-up date.
How does the Program Work?
- Beginning February 11th, you will have immediate access to Module 1 as soon as you enroll. A new module will be released every 4 weeks. To keep you on track and engaged, you’ll receive monthly emails from us with an introduction to each module. However, you’re welcome to move at your own pace through the material. Enrollment is ongoing, and you can sign up any time.
- When you enroll, you’ll receive immediate access to Module 1 resources:
- A printable full-color course manual
- All videos and audio so you can listen on the go
- Supplies List & Recommended Reading List, when applicable
- Access to our private Student Forum
- Veda Lab experiential workshops
- Study guides and practice test
- Monthly Live Webinars
- 1:1 mentoring for a full year!
- The format of the program
- Start immediately and learn at your own pace
- All content is responsive an can be viewed on mobile and computer devices with interent connection.
- Please see the full course outline for more details.
Who is it for?
- Yogis that would like to expand their practice off the mat
- Foodies with a focus on creating flavorful and fucntional foods
- Mom’s who want to target the best foods for their child’s needs
- Anyone that is sick of feeling like crap, confused by all the noise on the internet and is ready to take control of their health!
Still have questions? Let’s chat!
I would love to connect to learn more about your personal goals and how this course may serve you. Email at info@annawruss and let’s schedule a call.
With Gratitude, Anna