Take Control of Your HEALTH, Create VITALITY,
Impact your COMMUNITY
- Ayurvedic Certification programs were developed to meet the growing demand to cut through the noise, take back control of your wellness and create a healthier, happier, more vibrant life. The science of Ayurveda is well over 5000 years old but it’s principles are more applicable and necessary today than ever before.
- This course differs from others in that it truly integrates contemporary clinical science with a holistic approach. This enables the student to harness the power of both.
- Our Ayurvedic programs are built upon the 4 pillars of vibrant health;
- We emphasize the use of whole, organic, herbs, essential oils and foods as well as fitness, yoga and meditation to achieve optimal health. Projects include working with essential oils, herbs and recipe innovation to balance the doshas.
- The program offers lecture, readings, experiential lab, 1:1 coaching sessions with Anna Russ and real clinical case studies. Each student is required to complete all projects and meetings within the 28 week period in order to fulfill certification requirements.
- Unlike traditional Ayurvedic certification courses that rely heavily on memorization and testing, this program emphasis is on Critical Thinking and Application .The student experiences the concepts discussed providing for a deeper understanding all while developing their own clinical skills.
- The vast majority of students have other full-time commitments but understand this is a demanding program and it requires a strong commitment.
Ayurvedic Health Counselor program next offering
- January 8th, 2018