Welcome to the NEXT LEVEL
Course Begins Monday, July 9th, 2018!
The advanced Ayurvedic Herbalist course has been years in the making. I wanted to create a program that gave my students not only the necessary tools but also an edge in this increasingly growing market. I resigned from my Biotech career because I was dissatisfied with the gaps in our medical system. I found that Ayurveda beautifully filled that desperately needed space. Yet, the vast majority of my students had very little if any medical background or training. The reality is, to be successful in this field you must have a strong foundation in both.
Before now, most students had to choose between a traditional western medical education or a holistic approach. I have teamed up with the gold standard in Anatomy and Physiology courseware to bring you a state of the art learning experience. This same content is used by; Harvard Medical School, Northwestern University, Blue Cross Blue Shield & Google just to name a few.
This program offers the best of both world’s at a fraction of the cost!
On completion of this certification you will have a comprehensive understanding of human physiology, botanical sciences and how to create targeted formulas to address imbalances.
Online Certification Program
- Online format allows you to study anytime, anywhere providing you ultimate flexibility
- Modules are released every 4 weeks allowing you time to go at your pace and focus on each section
- Modules include course manuals, study guides, audio, visual and interactive sessions
- Monthly Study Group Meetings
- Weekly 1:1 mentoring sessions are availbe to schedule with Anna Russ through the duration of the course
Highlights of Course Curriculum
- State of the Art eLearning System
- Fully integrated Clinical and Herbal Education
- Each Physiology Module contains medicinal formulas based upon imbalances of that system
- Formulas provided may include; essential oils, tinctures, herbal teas, tonics and nutrition plans to provide each student with many therapeutic options and skills
- Step-by-step formulation process, worksheets and guides
Principles of Ayurvedic Herbalism
Intro to Botany
Art of Clinical Assessment & GCP
Cells & Tissues
Integumentary System (The Skin)
Skeletal System & Joints
Muscle Tissue & Muscular System
Nervous System & Special Senses
Your Journey Begins July 9th, 2018!
Online Ayurvedic Herbalist Course
- Access to Course Material for 2 years
- Mentoring and Support for duration of the course
- Step-by-step herbal medicine formulations
- Monthly payment plan, $179 a month for 14 months
ONLINE Course Investment Options:
Notification of withdrawal must be made in writing to the Director of the Program, Anna Russ. Payment refunds will be based on the following:
- Notice given within 3 days of submitting initial payment, 100% of payments made less the non-refundable processing fee of $150. Fee will be returned within thirty (30) days of said notice.
- Notice given after 3 days of submitting initial payment but before the second module is released (28 days for course start date) each module given since the start of the program will be paid to the Anna Apotheca, LLC at US$179.00 each. The non-refundable processing fee of US$150.00 will not be returned.
- Notice given after the second modules is released (or 56 days from course start) will not be eligible for a refund. Student remains liable for the outstanding balance of the program tuition that they enrolled in.
No tuition will be refunded if payments are not current, nor may refunds be applied to future courses.