Enrollment is Full for the January 8th, 2018 Ayurvedic Health Counselor course!
Next Session begins April 30th, 2018!
Innovative, Experiential and Effective:
- A comprehensive foundational program that is perfect for anyone interested in pursuing Ayurveda personally or professionally. Learn the core principles of Ayurveda, the science behind the principles and how to apply them.
- Special focus on the proper menu planning and formulation. Students will learn how to formulate their own skin and facial care, herbal teas, medicinal tinctures and proper nutrition for their unique constitution.
- On completion of this certification you will be able to work with clients on creating holistic health and nutrition plans and personalized consultation.
- This course is uniquely designed to accommodate your needs and lifestyle while still providing you structure and the highest quality education. You will complete online interactive modules, download course manuals and study key guides, meet monthly for group webinars as well as 1:1 coaching session with Anna Russ. Modules are released every 4 weeks. All project work, exams and meetings are due prior to a new module being released.
- To receive certification as a Ayurvedic Health Counselor, a student must pass all exams and complete all required project work by the end of the 28 week period.
- Anna Russ, an emerging leader in the ayurveda and holistic wellness field will be your primary teacher.
Ayurvedic Health Counselor Certification
- Online format allows you to study anytime, anywhere providing you ultimate flexibility
- Mandatory deadlines and meetings provide you necessary structure and engagement to stay committed
- Modules include course manuals, study guides, audio, visual and interactive sessions
- Monthly Study Group Meet-Ups
- Required reading: Textbook of Ayurveda Vol. 1
- Each student has access to schedule 1:1 mentoring sessions with Anna Russ
- Closed Facebook group to connect with your community and share experiences, ask questions
- $1199 due by January 7th, 2018 (monthly payment plans are available for $179/per month for 7 months)
- Textbook is addtional cost of ~ $30 and available on Amazon
Notification of withdrawal must be made in writing to the Director of the Program, Anna Russ. Payment refunds will be based on the following:
- Notice given within 3 days of submitting initial payment, 100% of payments made less the non-refundable processing fee of $150. Fee will be returned within thirty (30) days of said notice.
- Notice given after 3 days of submitting initial payment but before the second module is released (28 days for course start date) each module given since the start of the program will be paid to the Anna Apotheca, LLC at US$179.00 each. The non-refundable processing fee of US$150.00 will not be returned.
- Notice given after the second modules is released (or 56 days from course start) will not be eligible for a refund. Student remains liable for the outstanding balance of the program tuition that they enrolled in.
No tuition will be refunded if payments are not current, nor may refunds be applied to future courses.
Highlights of Course Curriculum
- Historical and Spiritual Background
- Philosophy and Pillars of Vedic Health
- Doshas – Your Unique Wellness Norm
- The Art of Ayurvedic Pulse Reading to identify imbalances
- Ayurvedic Meditation
- Ayurvedic Approach to nutrition, cooking and digestion
- Ayurvedic Aromatherapy
- Ayurvedic Approach to Yoga
- Dinacharya – how to determine your daily routine for optimum health
- Herbal formulations for skin care, medicinal remedies and food combining
- Formulations, worksheets and guides provided
Program Schedule & Deadlines
The flow of the course is designed to be flexible, yet challenging. We keep a strong pace and structure to ensure students remain engaged and committed. There are 7 Modules, a new module is released every 4 weeks on Monday’s; all work for the previous module is due the Sunday before.
- Monday, January 8th; Module 1 released
- Mentoring call with Anna Russ may be scheduled Tuesday – Thursday throughout the program
- Group Webinar with Q&A are held monthly on the 3rd Wednesday from Module release date
- Exams are due the 4th Sunday from the Module release
- This cycle repeats itself over the course of the program
- Final Exam due July 22nd, 2018
At the end of 28 weeks, you wil have completed all modules, project work and mentoring session and have earned your certification!
Module 1: Mon, Jan 8, 2018
Module 2: Mon, Feb 5, 2018
Module 3: Mon, Mar 5, 2018
Module 4: Mon, Apr 2, 2018
Module 5: Mon, Apr 30, 2018
Module 6: Mon, May 28, 2018
Module 7: Mon, Jun 25, 2018
Webinar 1: Wed, Jan 24, 2018
Webinar 2: Wed, Feb 21, 2018
Webinar 3: Wed, Mar 21, 2018
Webinar 4: Wed, Apr 18, 2018
Webinar 5: Wed, May 16, 2018
Webinar 6: Wed, Jun 13, 2018
Webinar 7: Wed, Jul 11, 2018
Test 1: Sun, Feb 4, 2018
Test 2: Sun, Mar 4, 2018
Test 3: Sun, Apr 1, 2018
Test 4: Sun, Apr 29, 2018
Test 5: Sun, May 27, 2018
Test 6: Sun, Jun 24, 2018
Final Exam: Sun, Jul 22, 2018